K-12 InVenture Prize State Finals Details
What to Bring:
Please remember to turn in a Signed Parental Release Form for each participating student before March 11th, 2021. Also, please tell your students to dress in their team attire (professional, matching t-shirts, etc.).
Every student must have a signed GT Parental Release Form to participate. Please turn these in at the appropriate deadline.
Also, please don't forget to bring:
- Backboard or Poster display explaining the product and design process. Tri-fold boards are encouraged but display cannot exceed the following dimensions:
- Width of 36 inches- 2 teams will share a 6-foot table
- Depth of 30 inches)
- Professional clothing and comfortable shoes
- Physical prototypes (may not be possible for all projects)
- Engineering Design Paper
- Engineering Design Notebook or Log
- Matching Team T-shirts
- Snacks and water bottles
***Please do not bring any sharp objects (such as scalpels, knives, or box cutters) or any weapons of any kind. These items will need to be removed before entering the Georgia Tech Student Center.
How do I apply to be a judge for State Finals?
Judge registration will be open soon! Thank you for your support of the K-12 InVenture Prize Competition.
2021 State Finals Schedule:
Judging Event: March 11, 2021
Location: Virtual / Remote (RocketJudge app)
Time: 11am - 1pm Eastern Standard Time
Awards Ceremony: March 17, 2021
Location: Virtual / Remote (Zoom)
Time: 11am - 12pm Eastern Standard Time
Awards at the 2021 K-12 InVenture State Competition:
- Top High School Project
- Top Middle School Project
- Top Elementary School Project
- Best Overall K-2 Project
- Top Teachers Award
- Best Manufacturing Award
- Best Use of IronCAD Software Award
- Health and Medical Technology Award
- Sustainability and Energy Award
- Consumer Goods Award
Top winners from each division will be eligible to compete in the National Invention Convention. We’ll also have great giveaways for our top projects. Don’t miss it! View past winners here.